Scott County Attorney
Scott County Courthouse
400 W. 4th St.
Davenport, Iowa 52801-1104
Phone: (563) 326-8600
Fax: (563) 326-8763
About the Office
Fifteen attorneys and fifteen support personnel staff the Scott County Attorney's Office.
- prosecutes all indictable crimes such as murder, theft, kidnapping, robbery, burglary, sexual abuse, assault, arson, operating while intoxicated and many others.
- prosecutes non-indictable offenses such as traffic violations, simple assaults and thefts.
- represents the state in juvenile court including delinquency proceedings and children in need of assistance actions.
- represents the county in civil legal matters such as lawsuits and workers compensation claims.
- counsels and advises the elected officials and departments.
- advises the police twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week and provides legal training to law enforcement and other agencies.
We take pride in representing the people of Scott County in a professional and competent manner.
Offices Closed for Memorial Day
Scott County, City and State offices will be closed Monday, May 25 in observation of Memorial Day. Additionally, the General Store is closed Saturday.
Visit the Scott County Veterans Memorial of those from Scott County who made the supreme sacrifice.