Criminal Complaint and Referral

If you wish to consult an assistant county attorney to determine whether criminal charges or other action is appropriate in a given situation, the Scott County Attorney’s Office has assistant attorneys available to meet with you.

If you wish to file a complaint against an individual or a business you will be asked to fill out the form below.