about your Wedding
at Olde St. Ann's Church
- The church seats 250. It is heated and/or air conditioned.
- The fee is $300.00 which includes a three hour rental of the church plus a 1 hour rehearsal time (usually the night prior). This non-refundable rental fee is due when you make your reservation or within 14 days thereafter. Additional rental time is $50 per hour, subject to availability.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover, checks or cash.
- We book up to three weddings per day – any day of the year except on our event days & Holiday days closed which include: Memorial weekend Sunday & Monday, Labor Day weekend Sunday & Monday, the first Sunday in October and the Sunday after Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Years Day.
- The three hour time period can be anytime available, however we keep ½ hour free between rentals to vacuum the church. Examples: 9 a.m. to 12; 12:30 p.m. to 3;30 p.m.; 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. or 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.; 2 to 5 p.m.; 5:30 to 8:30 p.m. Check the availability calendar then call 563-328-3283 for more time options/information or to book your wedding.
- Photo’s may be taken anywhere on the Village grounds. You may arrive early or stay late to take photos; however you are only allowed in the church during your designated time period.
- The church rental does not include clergy or musicians. Any clergy or musician/singer is welcome. In the balcony we have a CD player & speakers, singer’s microphone, piano, full organ with foot pedals and an 1800’s pump organ that you may use. Please be aware that you may not be able to hold a Catholic wedding ceremony at Olde St. Ann's as it is no longer designated as a Catholic church. Please consult with your pastor/priest.
Below please find links for more information:
Call the Site Coordinator if you have any questions, to make an appointment to tour the church and/or to book the church at (563) 328-3283. Normal office hours are 9-4 M-F. Church tours can be booked at different times, if available.