Physicians Advisory Board (PAB)
Established in 1990, the Physicians Advisory Board was established to provide a single governing body to oversee Scott County prehospital care and transportation program.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Recommend System Medical Director to the Scott County Board of Health.
- Establish, review and revise clinical standards for EMS Patient care.
- Review and adopt EMS system medical practices.
- Monitor system performance and recommend necessary changes in order to comply with protocols and standards.
- Preview and revise educational material, programs and/or tests developed by the Medical Director.