Community Relations, Information & Planning Services
Community Relations Information and Planning Community Relations, Information, and Planning Services work to ensure the health of the community by providing the following services:
- Public health education and promotion
- Community partnership collaboration and mobilization
- Community health needs assessment and improvement planning
- Community health data monitoring
- Community health planning and program implementation
- Linking the community to public health resources
- Preparing grant applications and managing grant contracts.
The Community, Relations, Information and Planning works to secure grant funds that provide support to programs that benefit Scott County residents. Partnerships are made with area organizations to provide health services in the community. Follow the links below for more information about these and other services.