Scott County Prescription Discount Card
FREE to County Residents!
Americans are paying more for prescription drugs than ever before. Without prescription coverage, staying healthy can come at a high price. With the Scott County Prescription Discount Card provided to you in a joint effort with the National Association of Counties (NACo), you can save money on many of your prescription purchases!
Any county resident without prescription coverage can use this program. Even if you have insurance for prescription drugs, you may still benefit from the discount card, since it may save you money on prescription drugs your existing plan does not cover.
Everyone is eligible
- No income requirements
- No age requirements
- Unlimited use for the whole family
The Scott County Prescription Discount Card is:
- Valuable. Save an average of 20% off the pharmacy’s regular price on all commonly prescribed prescriptions and an average savings of 50% on 3-month supplies of select generics through mail service. Savings are also available on high-tech and injectable drugs through our specialty pharmacy.
- Easy. There are no claim forms to fill out and no annual fee to pay.
- Convenient. Over 59,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, over 30 are right here in the county!
For more information, including card pick-up locations or print your card directly from the NACo caremark website:
- Visit http://www.caremark.com/naco
- Call Scott County Administration at 536-326-8702
- Call Caremark toll free number at 1-877-321-2652
This plan is not insurance. Savings are only available at participating pharmacies.