Temporary Food Service
What types of services are offered through the Scott County Health Department temporary licensing program?
The temporary licensing program:
- Issues licenses for temporary stands and mobile units
- Conducts an inspection during the temporary event
- Will conduct additional inspections as needed
Who needs a temporary license?
- Anyone who would like to serve food or drink at an event or celebration
What is a temporary license?
- A license issued to a vendor who would like to serve food or drink during an event or celebration
- Valid only during the event or celebration
- Must be purchased in advance
What is the temporary license cost?
- The cost for a temporary license is $33.50