Employee Benefit: Benefits Bulletin
Benefits Bulletin is an email list informing benefit eligible Scott County Employees and dependents of upcoming benefit news.
Employees enrolled in a family insurance package have most benefit program coverage extended to the employee’s dependents such as a spouse or children.
Benefits Bulletin keeps employees and dependents current with information about the various benefit programs. Sign up today with your work or home e-mail address.
When will emails be sent?
Emails will be sent periodically to notify you of benefit updates including:
- Benefit design changes
- Open enrollment periods
- Health and wellness benefits
- Benefit program highlights
- Benefit parameters and frequently asked questions
Who should join Benefit Bulletin?
- Scott County employees
- Dependents of Scott County employees on the family health plan
- Retiree or COBRA participants
- Other participants currently receiving Scott County benefits
- Scott County Library Employees
- Scott Emergency Communication Center Employees
- Scott County Assessor
- Scott County EMA