Search Property Records
Scott County Assessor, Auditor, Treasurer and Davenport City Assessor records are searchable by name, address or parcel number.
To provide dependable and efficient data and voice services for County employees by:
- Informing, educating and empowering employees with technical knowledge
- Researching, installing, and maintaining innovative computer and telephone solutions
- Implementing and supporting user friendly software systems
Information Technology is a TEAM with Three Primary Functions:
- Programming - Develop two and three tiered applications meeting County business requirements.
- Networking - Develop and administer the voice and data network infrastructure to support the business environment.
- Web/Citrix - Develop methods of information and application deployment centralized in nature.
Information Technology supports an Open and Collaborative work environment:
- Intra-team collaboration on projects;
Members within an I.T. function working together on projects, changing roles and being able to support a varied array of systems/applications.
- Inter-team cross-functional collaboration;
Members across IT functional teams working together on projects, changing roles and becoming more rounded in technology skills.
- Inter-departmental sharing of information and technical resources.
I.T. facilitates departments working together to share data and technology resources.
Information Technology is a Technical Resource and Liaison for the County:
- Facilitates outsourcing of hardware service and support where feasible.
- Advocates/Consults on technology issues for the County with
hardware/software vendors, external consultants, and service providers
- Provides technology guidance and support from acquisition to decommission.
- Tracks and accounts for all hardware and software maintenance and licensing.
Digital Counties Survey Winner