Scott County Comprehensive Plan
Find documents and resources on this page regarding the 2007 Scott County Comprehensive Plan.
The complete PDF of the comprehensive plan is very large and may take a long time to download on slower connections. For your convenience, the sections are broken out below.
Comprehensive Plan (By Section):
- 00 Title Page, Table of Contents, Demographic Highlights and Executive Summary (297.4 KB)
- 01 Introduction (210.1 KB)
- 02 Vision, Goals, and Objectives (150.9 KB)
- 02a Addendum to Chapter 2 - Smart Planning Principles (87.1 KB)
- 03 County Profile (1.7 MB)
- 04 Resources Profile (18.6 MB)
- 05 Land Use (2.9 MB)
- 06 Transportation (4.6 MB)
- 07 Recreation (190.8 KB)
- 08 County Facilities and Services (1.3 MB)
- 09 Finance, Intergovernmental Relations and Image (151.1 KB)
- 10 Strategies for Implementation (147.8 KB)
- 11 Mechanisms for Plan Implementation (145.0 KB)
- 11a Addendum to Chapter 11 - Criteria for Ag Exemptions (81.8 KB)
- 12 Appendix A and B (224.0 KB)
For additional information or any question please call Timothy Huey at Scott Planning and Development 563-326-8643.