Scott County Tax Sale
Tax Sale Rules: (Previous Years)
Other Tax Sale Documents:
The delinquent property tax list and tax sale rules are available on this page. To reduce download time, the Excel spreadsheet file is stored using ZIP compressed format.
Tax Sale Reports:
[ tax sale → 2014 ]
- July 17, 2014 Delinquent Property Tax List (139.0 KB)
- June 19, 2014 Delinquent Property Tax List (138.1 KB)
- June 13, 2014 Delinquent Property Tax List (1.3 MB)
- June 12, 2014 Delinquent Property Tax List (1.4 MB)
- June 06, 2014 Delinquent Property Tax List (1.5 MB)
- June 02, 2014 Delinquent Property Tax (1.6 MB) LIST
- June 02, 2014 Delinquent Property Tax List (1.7 MB)
- May 21, 2014 Delinquent Property Tax List (2.0 MB)
- To save the Tax List to your local folder (from Internet Explorer, right click on file, and select "Save Target As...".
- Be patient. The Tax Sale list is large and may be slow to download on some systems.
- You will need software to de-compress the zip file. Find de-compression software at www.winzip.com.
After the parcel has previously been advertised and offered for sale for the second consecutive year and remains unsold in the Tax Sale Program, the county tax sale certificates are forwarded to the County Planning & Development Department's Tax Deed Program.
For questions, please call the Scott County Treasurer's Office at (563) 326-8670.